Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May goal post

Hello Folks,

Can you believe it's May already!! Just where has the months flown too?

Today is my Grandma's 90th birthday, Happy Birthday Grandma!! I wish I could come and celebrate with you. I made her this sweet wall hanging, which I will be posting about on my day in the Birds blog hop, next Friday.


Ok, for my May goal, it's time for me to finish my Paint Chip Challenge project. It's a small wall hanging, and needs to be quilted. Here's a sneak peek.


The challenge is due on June 28th. You can read all about it here. As my project is a small wall hanging, it has to be quilted and bound to meet the criteria of our challenge. So that is my goal this month, to get it quilted and bound.

Thanks again Shanna and Melissa, this is so helpful!

Have a great day all.

 post signature

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Good luck with your goal.

Happy birthday to your Grandma.

Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, those challenge fabrics are gorgeous. Looks like maybe a star? (I love those!)

Happy Birthday to your Grandma -- 90 is a great accomplishment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...